There are just way too many December babies this month! Guys, can you guess how broke I am right now?
Christmas + Prezzies + New Year's = very very broke Pauline.
29th December 2015
We celebrated our friend Anushiah's birthday by making a surprise appearance at her place! She had been very suspicious the entire day, even more so when I spoke in Mandarin to Edwin all of a sudden, because I'm just a banana who rarely does. Anyway, we fed each other cake (and dunking Anu's face with cake) afterwards, I gobbled down two and a half slices of cake because I'm a pig like that, and we played a card game called "Bullshit" afterwards. We didn't finish the game in the end because everyone kept stacking half a deck of cards by themselves. Went back home to rest for another day.
30th December 2015
It was our little boy Wen Xuan's birthday on that day, and we've decided to go to this restaurant called "The Crazy Toilet" cafe at Arbat street. Well, the concept of that cafe is well...the toilet concept. We sat on toilet bowls and stare at poops and bath tubs etc. The interior design was really creative and fun but I wouldn't recommend going there for the food. The food was mediocre at best, and the portions were really small (not enough to feed the little monsters) and it wasn't really cheap either. Also, the waiter annoyed the heck outta me. If there's one thing I really dislike, it's promoters or waiters who don't know how to give SPACE to the customers.
 |
| Nero Spaghetti |
 |
| Carbonara Spaghetti |
 |
| potatas that look like poop. |
 |
| Okay, this one legit looks like poop water but it's borsche. |
 |
| FOOD. |
 |
| Family photo! |
Signing off,
xx Pau xx
0 comments