Lights Festival 2015
So it was the last week before the weather turned really really, darn cold, and my little family and I had a dinner together at Beverly Hill's diner. Having dates with the monkey (Adele) and Wen Wu was normal, but this is the first time little boy Wen Xuan joined us so yay! Just a little special family dinner. :)
![]() |
| Obligatory family pic! |
![]() |
![]() |
| California Wrap |
![]() |
| Hollywood Burger! |
![]() |
| Fajita ! |
So after that palatable meal, our little brother had to go home to continue his studies so it's just the three of us again, off to the Lights Festival!
Lights Festival is a yearly festival where they have light performances at a few locations. It's a very beautiful festival but the best light performances are always held at the very heart of Moscow, the Red Square. I've been to a few different locations, and they've never come quite close to the ones in Red Square. As I expected, Red Square's light performance didn't disappoint me.
Beautiful, aren't they? I can't recount the times I was in awe over the beauty of it. After the performances, which were about 30 minutes long, or so I assumed, there was still some time left, so we headed over to the Kremlin for some photo session!
![]() |
| The science geek, diva boss, and secret agent. |
I guess that's all for today!
Tata!
Pau Pau XX



























0 comments