Merry Tipsy Christmas '15 Part II

26th December 2015 

It was my second day of Christmas celebration with my girls Lav and Pui Yen! Pui Yen came over earlier to help with the preparations, also because we were going to have a surprise birthday celebration for Lav's 21st as well! We had a really scrumptious dinner with the classic roast chicken (we didn't have turkey so chicken would have to do!), with soup, and mashed potatoes on the side!

Note: Adele makes the best roast chickens EVER. 
Our santa hats!! 

We were just chilling then, and I surprised Lav (and Pui Yen) with her birthday cake personally made by Pui! I guess I'll just let the pictures do the talking!

surprise surprise! 

Random

My favourite candid picture. 

Sorry guys this is so retarded but I love it so much I just have to.

Pedo faces done right? 
Basic bitch faces! 


Signing off,
xx Pau xx


On an extra side story, we were supposed to make mushroom soup, but since the supermarket ran out of mushrooms, we decided to go with green pea soup instead, and Adele texted Pui to tell her we're having spinach soup, here's what Pui said:

Pui: What? Why! I'm not popeye! You're not popeye! Nobody's popeye!! 

Ahh, dear dear Pui. XD


Signing off,
xx Pau xx




Share:

0 comments