Merry Tipsy Christmas '15 Part I

Ahhh, finally I get the time to sit and glue my butt to the chair and face the laptop. I have been out and about since a week before Christmas, bustling about preparing Christmas presents and everything else. The weather was getting colder too, but it wasn't a snowy Christmas this year. That aside, I think I've had a merry homey Christmas this year!

25th December 2015 

I had a Christmas dinner with my little family at my place. Up till the very last minute I was still wrapping their presents and trying to organize everything. Funny thing was, I attempted to bake some cookies for Christmas, but I ended up burning the entire kitchen down. There goes my hope of being wife material (HAHA). Almost the entire house was shrouded in smoke, I prayed to God that no one dies of cancer in the long run. We (Adele, Wen Xuan and I) evacuated everyone into the safe room, and proceeded to clear out the smoke.

After all the smoky chaos, we prepared the table for our family dinner. NOM NOM! Wen Wu makes the MOST AWESOME SHEPHERD'S PIE EVER (husband material guys! Anyone?). And Zi and the rest makes the MOST AMAZING FRUIT SALAD EVER. It was a very satisfying and extraordinarily delicious meal. Simply put, everyone got pregnant after that. :3

FOOD OM NOM NOM 


After dinner and a whole lot of talking and guffawing like donkeys, we exchanged our Christmas presents! All of my presents were so pretty and I loved each and every single one of them!

Christmas presents! 


1. Yves Rocher package from Wen Wu 

2. Beautifully printed heartfelt script with narcissistic pictures of myself from Kai Chi

3. Loreal facial set from Lav

4. Homemade chocolates from Yuen Xing

5. Homemade cinnamon cookies from Elise (They are SO GOOD I swear on the earth and the skies, heaven and hell, the stars and the moon that they are LEGIT GOOD) 

6. Cute hand warmer and bubble bath from Zi! Also an extra posted handwritten letter from her that came in the mailbox a few days later! <3 

7. A box of socks by Adele! She got me loads of socks because of my profound love for pretty socks! Funny thing was, I got Adele kitty socks too! Telepathic minds go a long long way I guess. 

After exchanging presents, we played the DIY Jenga that Adele and I got for Zi for her birthday. It was tricky because all the dares were handwritten! Well, the highlight of the game was we got to see Kai Chi modelling in a garbage bag! There's a lot more stories to tell but I guess what happens there, stays there. Unspoken rules, right? All said, as it was a drinking game, it was a merry tipsy night!

Us girls! 

Zi with her painted face as punishment. <3 

I have a few posts coming up soon, so bear with me!


Signing off,
xx Pau xx



Share:

0 comments