The Little Prince
So my one week holiday is already over, I'm back to classes. I actually planned my one week break to be a hamsterball week, where I just curl into a ball and hibernate. I guess it didn't work after all! Anyway, I shall write a recap of the past week's events.
After the movie, we went to Arbat street to hang out at Shake Shack's burger joint. Basically took up most of the space because there were 8 of us and also made the most noise (what's new) in the whole place. The cleaning lady was just staring at us the whole time, probably wondering when we were gonna leave. Alas, I could see her bright expression as we got up to leave the place. That, was the end of the day.
6th January 2016
Well, a girl has GOT TO SHOP! Went shopping with a friend and had the best time ever! Girl time is always the best!
7th January 2016
We had a sleepover session again with the usual gang (and AMANDA this time!). So basically, we've already played the DIY Jenga during Christmas. So, to spice things up a lot little, all eight of us had to come up with our own list of dares/truths (from 1 - 54), and the Jenga blocks were numbered, and another number had to be drawn whenever it was someone's turn, for that number will indicate whose list we'd have to read from. According to them, I had one of the worst list of dares ever...eg. lick the toilet seat. Okay, cringe away all you want, but yeah, it's disgusting. Well, I changed it in the end so everyone should be grateful to me. :3
All said, it was a night full of laughter and embarrassing moments! Everyone was so spontaneous though so it was funnn (with extra horniness from Amanda)!
....And there goes my holiday, before I even knew it, it was already Saturday! I swear I was panicking when I found out it was already Saturday. I mean...that was so short! It's unfair! :(
Sigh.
I'm an old soul. Time to head for bed.
Signing off,
xx Pau xx
P.S. Anyone wants a picture of Kai Chi with makeup on? :D
5th January 2016
![]() |
| Let us all take a moment of silence to appreciate my long hair.... RIP LONG HAIR. *sobs* |
We went for a movie called "The Little Prince". This movie is actually based off a children's story book, namely "Le Petit Prince" by French author Antoine de Saint-Exupery (cool name, right?). The basic plot of the story is a pilot stranded in the desert who meets a young prince fallen to Earth from a tiny asteroid. The story includes social criticism, mainly talking on the oddness of the adult world. I was given the book by Zi for my birthday present last year, and I really recommend reading this book (don't worry, it's only 64 pages). It really raised a lot of question marks in my head, on the harsh and cruel reality of the adult world and their behaviours.
![]() |
| The Little Prince! |
So anyway, I finally got to meet the forever-MIA-long-lost-AMANDA! It's been ages since we've last seen each other and as usual, after meeting her again, all the sampatness just flowed naturally, in fact, she is a huge catalyst to my craziness (I'm usually very prim and proper thank you).
![]() |
| wefieeee |
![]() |
| The tallest one *cough* ME *cough* |
Moving on! The movie was really, really good! Exceeded my expectations, actually. Again, the movie was very inspirational and it brought forth a lot of unanswered questions in my head. With Kai Chi and Adele sitting on both sides, I got to indulge in a little side enjoyment watching them cry as well! (sorry guys, too good to not share!) Oh! I swear we Malaysians are really loud sometimes. We were just gushing about the movie so much, some of them were just wondering what the hype was about.
May I quote this from sampat Amanda,
"Cynicism is a necessary evil."
You'll have to watch the movie to understand the statement. *hint* WATCH IT *hint* If you still don't get it after watching the movie, then...sorry lah, tak boleh tolong.
Here's my favourite soundtrack from the movie!
It was in English but it sounds way better sung in French!
![]() |
| BURGERS AND FRIES OM NOM NOM |
![]() |
| Swear to God the guy at the edge of the picture looked like Leonardo Dicaprio! |
6th January 2016
Well, a girl has GOT TO SHOP! Went shopping with a friend and had the best time ever! Girl time is always the best!
7th January 2016
We had a sleepover session again with the usual gang (and AMANDA this time!). So basically, we've already played the DIY Jenga during Christmas. So, to spice things up a
![]() |
| Fun times |
![]() |
| Dare: play tic-tac-toe on the person's neck |
All said, it was a night full of laughter and embarrassing moments! Everyone was so spontaneous though so it was funnn (with extra horniness from Amanda)!
....And there goes my holiday, before I even knew it, it was already Saturday! I swear I was panicking when I found out it was already Saturday. I mean...that was so short! It's unfair! :(
Sigh.
I'm an old soul. Time to head for bed.
Signing off,
xx Pau xx
P.S. Anyone wants a picture of Kai Chi with makeup on? :D











3 comments
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFor the Love of God do not give anyone pictures of me in makeup.
ReplyDeleteI bought that fox,muahahah~ It's soooo cuteeee xD
ReplyDelete