Happy New Year!

So, after Christmas, it basically means goodbye 2015 and hello 2016. How time flies! Then you'll be looking back on your year and thinking "What have I done this past year?".

Anyways, my little family and I celebrated New Year's Eve together by having Korean dinner together. Nothing fancy, but it was how I would have wanted it. I kinda needed a break from all the festivities too. After all, I'm an old soul. After dinner, I went back to Zi's place to crash and watch horror movies together. We watched a rock opera at first which was called "Repo! The Genetic Opera". It featured Sarah Brightman and Alexa Vega and...that's the only two celebrities that I know from the movie. However, it wasn't that interesting so we switched to "The Visit" halfway through.

Mandatory family photos!

First a formal one...
Then here comes the poses! 

Act cute pose! 

Random poses! 

Switched genders! 

Cutey Rabbit pose!

Another random one! 

"The Visit" wasn't exactly scary, but it was just mindblowing and very !@#$%-ing real. The basic plot of the story was, two siblings went to visit their grandparents that they've never met before to spend some time with them. Well, I'm not going to spoil the rest of the story so...yeah. It was hilarious how there were 6 of us, and we were divided into two teams: The Laughing Team and The Scream Team. 

Laughing Team: Elise, Yuen Xing, Adele

Scream Team: Zi, Yours Truly, Kai Chi 

One team would be laughing and the other time would be screaming...simultaneously. But everyone was creeped out at the end of the movie so I give this movie a 7/10.

nyan! 

All said, it was a great time just spending the New Years with my loved ones. <3


My holidays have started, let the hamsterball moments begin!

xx Pau xx 

Share:

0 comments