Mumbo Jumbo

Normally, people have the dilemma of choosing between the right choices and the wrong ones.

What happens if you have to choose between two right choices?

How do you pick? 

Here's an example: 

Question: Which would you pick?

1. Living a solid, stable life. Working to earn money to be able to buy a house, a car and sufficient to pay for your bills. Be a filial child who makes your parents proud.

OR

2. Living a poor life, possibly barely sufficient to even get by to go after your dreams? Be the rebellious kid who disappoints your parents.



Technically, both are the right things to do. I'm not saying being a rebellious kid who disappoints your parents is the right thing, but chasing after what you want may be the right thing to do. Keyword: May. I don't even know if I have the answer to that question. Then again, living a solid stable life may be the right thing as well, but what if you're unhappy doing it? That feeling of wanting something more out of life than just an ordinary life. So...which would you pick? 

Okay. I think stress is getting to me. I'm craving cakes. My brain tells me I can devour one whole roll of cake and still want more. Or....I'm just a glutton. 
Sharing is caring.
Sweetheart Adele is being full of sweets buying sweet doughnuts to share with me. Them pretty round sweeties were all too deceiving though, the amount of sugar they put into the doughnuts is enough to get your adrenaline so pumped up and before you know it you'll be flying to the skies and believe that you can do anything and everything in the world. The fillings were pretty good though, I gotta admit, and the pretty green glazed one that tasted like watermelon too. Just my opinion, because I don't really have a sweet tooth, so I don't really fancy anything too sweet. 



The skies when I went skating
Anyway, I went skating with a bunch of friends the other day. T'was fun because I didn't slip and fall on my butt. The skies were a clear beautiful blue as well and one might even say it looked like it's the perfect weather for skating. However, the wind was tempestuous and the cold was not kind. My hands were frozen and numb due to having forgotten gloves. Genius, as usual. I don't think I got better at skating though. Still going at my tortoise pace. All said, it was a good day. 



Also, Christmas is less than a week away! Can't wait! Jingle bells, jingle bells, ho ho ho~~ 


Pentatonix - Mary Did You Know

This is one of my favourite covers from them. Pentatonix is a famous and talented group of acapella singers and I love love LOVE their Christmas song covers because they always add a very dark and twisted edge to the songs in contrast to the bright, cheery and merry songs. Just thought I'd share the Christmas spirit! 


Signing off,
PauChub


Share:

0 comments