Tag.
![]() |
| fresh, retarded face in the wee hours of the morning. |
Rules:
1. Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag..
Questions:
1. What was your dream when you were still a small kid?
I don't really remember, but I loved performing, albeit being very shy about it.
2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Having known some of the awesomest people in my life that I would never trade for even if I have to die. Also, having 2 of the cutest lamest parents in the world.
3. What do you wish to have right now?
To get my life on track.
4. When was the last time you last horse-laughed?
I horselaugh pretty much all the time so I'm not really sure...
5. What did you realise recently?
A lot of things. Mostly about people and myself. I shall leave it at that.
6. Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
Laziness. To. The. Bones.
7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
I'll plug in my earphones and listen to my personal playlist.
8. What are you afraid of losing?
Myself.
9. Within five years, which target is the most realistic one?
Travelling half of Europe.
10. When you meet someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feelings?
Hide...before I do something that will embarrass the crap out of me.
11. List out 3 kinds of people that you hate the most.
Know-It-Alls, people who can't keep their words, people who aren't there for you when they said they would
12. Define loneliness.
When the few important people in my life have disappeared and when you smile and laugh with everyone but feel so hollow inside.
13. Are you satisfied with your life now? Do you think any changes should be made?
Uhm...no. Yes.
14. When is the most recent time you feel touched?
I'm not sure if I should answer this.
15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
So far? The beach.
16. A song that is playing in your mind recently.
- HalseyHalseyHalseyHalseyHalseyHalseyHalseyHalseyHalseyHalseyALLHAILHALSEY
- BITE - Troye Sivan
- When I was high on coffee, I sang along to Barbie Girls by Aquamarine and the lyrics were not what I expected...
17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
Be a gazillionaire $$$$$$$$$$$$
18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
It's a secret. ;)
19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
I'd spend all my meagre, measly bit of money on food and travelling and spending time with everyone who matters.
20. Hm...if you have an item on your bucket list you'd wish to check off right now, what would it be?
For me, it'd be spending the night out at the beach just stargazing. I wasn't able to do it during my previous trip to Perhentian Island due to the rain so....yeah, feeling wistful right now.
Tag 8 person you know to do this tag:
1. Christie Chua <3
2. Vicki Lee
3. Ming Yang
4. Tiong Chin
5. Lavinia Chloe
6. SBS bloggers
7. I don't know who else....
Tag 8 person you know to do this tag:
1. Christie Chua <3
2. Vicki Lee
3. Ming Yang
4. Tiong Chin
5. Lavinia Chloe
6. SBS bloggers
7. I don't know who else....


0 comments