Reflection
And this, is why I have a silent mind. Because of people like you who are supposed to understand, or claim that you do, but in actual fact you don't.
Just because I can study/am smart enough to, doesn't mean it's cut out for me.
Stop saying you know me well. You don't. You don't know me well enough to know how I truly feel inside. Whatever you're seeing on the outside is just another mask of mine. One for you, one for the others and one for myself. So, no, you don't know me.
I told you about that dream, but you could never understand how I truly felt at that moment. Instead, you made assumptions on my feelings. Good on you.
It's okay. I should be used to this by now. It's not like it's anything new, pfft.
That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt every time it happens.


0 comments