Quote of the Day
Hello! How is everybody? I'm still alive and well, been having too much fun to remember this old dusty place! *sweeps sweeps* I'll be cleaning this place up a little, so you can read something, yeah? Anyway, this is not exactly an update, I just wanted to fill this place up with a little nonsense as decoration so it does not look so dead all the time. hehe.
So, I was chatting with a close friend of mine, Ming Yang, and he shared this:
"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak." - source online.
Amen. Bruh, amen.
Side conversation:
Me: Eh, whatever happened to our movie reviews ah?
Ming: Oh damn, Gemini characteristic shining brighter than my future. *laughing emoji*
This is in reference to Gemini's tendency to want to do many things simultaneously, resulting in half-assed jobs and mostly what we call it- talk cock.
Time to sign off.
Till next time!
![]() |
| Sunset. |
"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak." - source online.
Amen. Bruh, amen.
Side conversation:
Me: Eh, whatever happened to our movie reviews ah?
Ming: Oh damn, Gemini characteristic shining brighter than my future. *laughing emoji*
This is in reference to Gemini's tendency to want to do many things simultaneously, resulting in half-assed jobs and mostly what we call it- talk cock.
Time to sign off.
Till next time!


0 comments