Cherry Blossoms

So I went to witness the cherry blossoms here last week, can you believe it? They have them beautiful trees here! However, apparently it only bloomed for a week, so I guess I was lucky to have seen it before it dies!

The weather is great these days too, so it's always great to hang out with my bunch of weird people.

I'll just let the pictures do the talking, yeah?

Preets!

Shadows. 




Are we lovers or what. 

My partner in crime. :3 

Look at this cutie. 



My personal photographer. 

Taken by me though. :3 

Pretty pink! 

This #poser pic is truthfully candid.
I swear on my belgian chocolates and sashimi.

I love my pretty hairdo. The power of overnight buns. :3 

I love spring because I get to paint my eyes pink. 

The ducks are so pretty aye?



Honestly, I'd like to think of myself as a fairy princess.
Don't judge. 

Went to this cafe called Scramble cafe and it was uh-maze-balls. If you're looking for a hearty and scrumptious meal, this is the place for you! Price is reasonable enough too, and the portions are hee-yooge!!!

Funfact: The pretty white mug with coffee in it? Yeah, Zi didn't know what it was and flipped it over and pssshhh her coffee spilled! #blondemoment #IstillloveyouZi

Yup, the pretty white mug filled with coffee.

pavlova. om nom nom. 


Sorry, I just can't take it no more. 

see what I mean by hee-yooge portion?

I'm a busy woman yall. 

Okay, Imma say toodles and good night! It is already 11.50 p.m. Mama needs her beauty sleep.


Share:

0 comments